2022 Is All About SELF LOVE + 5 Ways To Love Yourself
“In order to love who you are,
you cannot hate the
experiences that shaped you.”
We see “self love” routines, feel good buys, at home ritual kits, and wellness coaches preaching about self love everywhere these days but what does self love actually mean?
It all starts with being in a state of love towards oneself, and love is the ultimate form of forgiveness, understanding, and acceptance. Yep, I said it. Forgiving the past, letting go of the past and accepting the experiences so that you can nurture, nourish, and grow into the high-vibin’ being you always knew you were! READ MORE BELOW!
Enjoy 30% off all FoCo Organics Bundles with code: BUNDLE30
Valid: 2/7 -2/18
It’s ok to be selfish when it comes to self love, having a high regard of your own happiness and well-being is OK. This means being mindful to not sacrifice your well-being for others, even your kiddos, Moms. Your love and joy for you will only bring more love and joy to your kids and those around me. Love is like a laugh, it’s infectious and encompassing of all healing.
Let me repeat that… YOUR LOVE AND JOY FOR YOU… comes first, not second, third, or on the I’ll get that eventually list..
“Don’t forget to tell yourself
positive things daily!
You must love yourself
internally to glow externally!”
For the last 2 years we have been on the edge of our seats taking care of everyone around us, our community, local businesses, our kids, our spouses, our pandemic dogs and cats, the 100 plants we bought during the last 2 years and more, but lets reel it in a bit and start filling our personal cups back up to the top, so that we can continue being a light and example for others.
“If there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on,
Amen, B! Start betting on yourself. Start believing in yourself because you are enough, you are a boss in your life, and you get to call the shots and set your boundaries to protect and preserve the space you need to grow in love.
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe,
deserve your love and affection.”
Here are 5 WAYS to start strengthening your own SELF LOVE every day:
- Practice staying PRESENT—You may find yourself laughing at you during this practice and how your jumping mind will take you everywhere to the ends of the earth instead of staying present in the NOW!).
- Exercise—Get yourself into a feel good class like yoga, zumba, kick-boxing, or go out into nature for mindful walks and hikes!)
- Meditate—This is THE MOST underused tool we have as humanity! Start a daily practice! It doesn’t have to be long, maybe 5 minutes to start, but make a commitment to yourself, and then increase as time goes by!
- Unplug—In a technology obsessed and invasive world, but we need to learn to live in balance with it. Create a ‘No Phone Zone’ in your home or a time where all tech goes away and you can live presently without interruption or distraction.
- Take A Hot Bath— Ooooh this is soothing to the mind, body, and spirit. Add epsom salt, a couple drops of a relaxing essential oil, a few candles set with clear intention, heart chakra meditation music, and soak away my friend! May this sacred space your own.
Founder Self Love Tips: Consider adding CBD to your self love routine to reduce stress, balance hormones, and nourish mind, body and spirit! Try adding our new Restore Body Oil or our CBD drops to your everyday care!
Take care of you, love!
Home / Hemp + Heart Journal / Hello Monday Blog / »Experiencing trauma is not rare. About six out...
Home / Hemp + Heart Journal / Hello Monday Blog / »Copaiba oil is one of the most renowned...
Home / Hemp + Heart Journal / Hello Monday Blog / »To the Dads of Verde Collection, and to the...